The Tomato Art Fest will be holding its 13th annual Festival on Friday August 12th from 6:00 pm- 11:00 pm and Saturday August 13th from 9:00 am-10:00 pm in the 5 points area.
The event features 4 stages, over 200 vendors, food, live entertainment and a push, pull, and/or wear parade. Come out and join us for all the Tomato fun both days.
Entertainment stages run on Friday, August 12 in the Beyond the Edge Parking lot from 6 pm until 11 pm with sound checks taking place that afternoon between 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm. On Saturday, August 13th the stages will run from 10:00 am-10:00 pm, with sound checks between 9 am and 10 am.
Below is a list of street closures for the event and approximate times.
Friday August 12
1. S 11th St between Woodland and Holly (6:00 am-11:59 pm)
2. S 11th St between Holly and Russell (9:00 am-11:59 pm)
3. Holly between 11th and 12th (9:00 am-11:59 pm)
4. Russell between S 11th St and S 10th St. (9:00 AM-11:59 PM)
Saturday August 13
1. N 11th St between Forrest and Woodland (5:30 am-9:00 pm)
2. S 11th St between Woodland and Russell (12:00 am-9:00 pm)
3. Woodland between S 10th and S 12th (5:30 am-9:00 pm)
4. S 12th St between Woodland and Holly (5:30 am-9:00 pm)
5. Holly between S 11th and S 12th (12:00 am-9:00 pm)
6. Clearview between N 10th and Woodland (5:30 am-9:00 pm)
7. Russell between S 11th St and S 10th St. (12:00 AM-9:00 pm)
8. Holly between S 12th and S 14th (6:00 am-10:00 am)
9. S 14th between Holly and Woodland (8:45 am-10:00 am)
10. Woodland between S 14th and S 12th (8:45 am-10:00 am)
11. N 12th between Woodland and Forrest (8:45 am-10:00 am)
12. Forrest between N 11th and N 12th (8:45 am-10:00 am)
If you have any questions, you can reach me at 615-480-2063 or email Jack@JDeventsandfestivals.com. You may also reach Brittany Carlberg at 217-663-2125 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Residents and businesses should have this letter if they need access through the street closures at any time during the event. If you have any questions, you can reach Jack Davis with JD Events and Festivals at 615-480-2063 or email email@example.com.
This letter serves as a courtesy notice to inform you that on street parking will be TEMPORARILY restricted in this area on Friday Aug 12, 2016 and Saturday Aug 13, 2016. Please plan to park your vehicle in an alternate location on the event date. Any vehicles left in No Parking areas, during times listed above, will be ticketed and towed at the owners’ expense.
Detour recommendations if you are travelling east/west is to use Shelby Ave or Main St/Gallatin Ave. If you are travelling north/south, use 10th St or 16th St. 10th St intersects with Main St. and Shelby Ave. 16th St intersects with Eastland Ave. and Shelby Ave.
For additional information regarding Security for this event please contact Loyd Poteete with Comprehensive Security at 615-973-5612.
For additional information regarding the STREET CLOSURES for this event please contact Rory Rowan at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 615-862-8782.
For additional information regarding the PERMIT for this event please contact Gordon Richard at Gordon.email@example.com or by phone at 615-862-8597
JD Events and Festivals