WHERE: Margot Café / 1017 Woodland Street
WHEN: Saturday, August 12, 2017
TIME: Drop off entries between 1:15pm – 1:45pm (judging starts promptly at 2pm)
Your mission, should you choose to accept, is to make the most delicious Cold Tomato Salad that ever graced a summer table. Put a fresh spin on a classic or create an entirely new salad that will make our judges beg for more, and then enter that dish in the 2017 Tomato Art Fest recipe contest! WE can't wait to taste the magic you create, and YOU can't wait to win all our fabulous PRIZES. Go get some tomatoes. Channel your inner chef. Experiment with family tasters. But most of all--have fun and bring us your best!
Type of Tomato Dish: Cold Tomato Salad
Register for the Tomato Art Recipe Contest! Entries are limited to one per person and tomato-topped at 25 entries.
You must register in advance with Kay West.
Some additional information
- VERY limited space is available for assembly if needed; please work quickly and think through presentation ahead of time for speed, accuracy, and kindness to other entrants
- Entries do not have access to heating or cooling so please bring ready to present
- 3 copies of recipes are requested that contain full ingredient listings and clear instructions. If you plan to bring any accouterments (chips, bread, etc.) also note what that is, recipe instructions per previous if you made it, and clear sourcing info if you did not.
- Serving platters et al are not returnable so please plan accordingly.
- Results will be announced via text message and email. Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.
Sponsored by the Nashville Farmer’s Market
Contest brought to you by the Nashville Farmers Market